Smartphones and tablets have become a part of life. But, you need applications in these smartphones to use them. Have you ever wanted to use a request? Or have stopped using it as you have to pay some money to use further. Most of these applications are not free of cost. Some have in-app purchases, while for others, you have to pay to be able to install it. To get this application for free, without making any purchase, you need Lucky Patcher Apk.
Table of Contents
What is Lucky Patcher?
Lucky Patcher App is an Android tool to remove ads, modify apps permission, and bypass premium application license verification. Though Lucky Patcher apk might work on the non-rooted device but, access all its features, you need a rooted device, especially if you need to modify (mod) any applications or add any patch (code to bypass a particular verification).
Before you could bypass the license application purchase, you need to download and install Lucky Patcher APK. To download Lucky Patcher app, click this on the button from here.
Steps to Use Paid Apps for Free by using Lucky Patcher APK
Below we give a step by step process to remove the payment pop-up of google play store.
- Download and Install Lucky Patcher app. Use the button to download. While downloading it, and you may be warned that it is not safe to install, just go on with installing the application.
On completing the lucky patcher app installation, it may ask for root access, click on the OK button to give root access to it. You need root access as you will be modifying applications. To get root access, download King Root or other available applications to make root your device.
- Open Lucky Patcher apk from the app drawer. Inside, you will find a list of applications installed on your device. Look for Google Play that list. Open it
- On clicking google play store, a drop-down menu opens. In the drop-down menu, you will see an option: Open Menu of Patches. Click on it.
- Here look for the option, A patch for Android. Click on it.
- On clicking the option, a menu pops out. Here look for an option: Support patch for In-app and LVL emulation. This will add a patch that will bypass the verification during payment confirmation. It may prompt for permission. Click Apply.
- Now reboot the device.
- After that, you have to restart your device, then click on the Play Store from your app drawer. Be sure you have Lucky Patcher app running in the background, or else it may not work. (open Lucky Patcher app and minimize it).
- In the Google Play store, choose the application you want to download. You will see a button which says to pay some amount. Click on that button. Instead of googling pop up purchase message, you will see a Lucky Patcher apk pop-up message, asking: Do you want to try to get this item for free? Click on the Yes button.
- On clicking the yes button, the payment amount is replaced by the install option. Click on the button, and you will start download without making any payment.
Long Run Use:
After you have installed the application, you need to update Lucky Patcher apk regularly. Since the Lucky Patcher app is not a part of the Play store application, you need to download the application periodically or manually from here also: Download Lucky Patcher Latest Version. The reason behind this is that, when you update the installed application, Lucky Patcher apk won’t be able to bypass the permission, even though you have installed it, as security patches of every application changes with every update.
If this How to Make Paid Apps free by using Lucky Patcher App article has helped you and you have liked it, then please do share it with others for them to help.