Spending some money just to get some features might seem a bit unfair to someone. Here we are going to show how you can save yourself from some in-app purchase of any apps. We are going to achieve that with none other than Lucky Patcher Apk.
Table of Contents
What is Lucky Patcher Apk?
Well, Lucky Patcher Apk is an app that allows you to modify some part of another app and make it work according to what you want. The patch (that is the code that makes modification) can be your own or the one that is available in Lucky Patcher Apk like Removing Google ads, bypass in-app purchase and many more.
Price: Free of Cost
The lucky patcher app has neither in-app purchase nor there are any ads.
Platform: Android OS
The lucky patcher app is made for Android only. But using different Android Emulator you can go in using it in Windows Desktop, Mac, and even IOS.
Download & Install Lucky Patcher Apk –
Before we say and go on to how to use this in-app bypass using Lucky Patcher app, you need to first download Lucky Patcher Apk on your device. It is very easy and almost same as downloading any general app from Play store. But there is some pre-requisite that you need to follow. Below we have discussed all that in brief.
Before you can use the Lucky Patcher Apk, your device must be rooted or else the Lucky Patcher App will not be able to work and make the modification. Rooting a device is very easy and you can revert back to the state before rooting just by hitting the uninstall button that comes with the app that you used to root the device. There are many ways by which you can root a device, we are telling the easiest and the fastest way.
- Download the apps that can root your smartphone. There are over a dozen of such apps. We do recommend the use of KingRoot. Here is the link to KingRoot for Android.
- Download the app and click on the apk file that you just downloaded to proceed with the installation. You might get a prompt that the app is harmful and that might cause harm. Ignore that message and complete the installation.
- Once installed open the app. Here you will see a button which says “Start root”. Click on that button to start the root. Now, wait till the root is complete. The device will restart sometime.
- Once the root is done you will get a success message. Once you get, close the application and proceed with the installation of Lucky Patcher App.
- Download & Install Lucky Patcher Apk:
You have to go to the website to download Lucky Patcher Apk. We have added the link here also, you can click on the link to download the lucky patcher app. Here is the link to download for the Android OS. Once you have downloaded the lucky patcher apk file on your mobile phone, you can click on it to proceed installation. Once installed you can click on the lucky patcher app to open it.
[How-To] Protect In-App Purchase from Lucky Patcher Apk
Here we are going to show you step by step to bypass in-app purchase and get the features or item free the next time you made a purchase with the app. Note that this in-app purchase modification has to be made for each app you want to bypass separately. Here are the steps as follows.
- When you open the lucky patcher app, a prompt will come asking you for the time to get root access. You can go for any time in minutes or give full permanent access and click on the Grant permission.
- Once inside you will see all the apps that are installed on your device. Go to the app which you want to modify the in-app purchase.
- You will see that all the apps are color coded. See which color is the app. If the app is Red or orange, then the app might not get modified. Here is the list of the colors and their meaning.
- Green: The app can be registered and disconnected from Google Play.
- Yellow: Has a specific patch available with the Lucky Patcher App.
- Purple: A system start-up application.
- Blue: Includes Google Advertisements (Ads) which can be removed.
- Red: Application that cannot be modified.
- Orange: A system Application
- On click that app, a menu will pop up as shown. There selects the option: “Menu of Patches.”
- Here another menu pops up. Now select that option: Support patch for in-app and LVL emulation.
- Lucky Patcher Apk will do all the needful steps to modify the app. Once done, you can restart the application.
- Click on that app which you modified. Click on the buy features. A pop up will open up of the google pay site but instead of going there it will divert back and you will get that paid features.
Note that while this lucky patcher apk method works for almost 99.99% apps some might not work mainly due to the online availability of the app, as a result, the server was the app does not allow this modification. Also, keep in the mind that if you update the app that you modified then this patch will be lost. But do not worry. Just follow the steps again and you will be ready to use the same features again.
If you liked this lucky patcher apk method to get pass in-app purchase then do share it with your friends and others. If you have any query or want to know more than feel free to comment down and we will surely get back to you with the answer you wanted.